Creative Architecture – What to look for in a project?
– Story structure
Managing the Process
– Working with talent: notes, deadlines, personality management
Business Questions Underpinning Development
– Key business questions when considering a project
– Development slate management & strategy
Pitching & materials
– Key details you need to communicate in a pitch
– Preparation and materials needed to pitch a broadcaster / SVoD
– Group practical pitch exercise. Consider a specific format and buyer in mind
Please be prepared to workshop an idea which you, or other participants, may bring to the table or which may be initiated during the sessions as part of the course work.
This will be subject to usual industry practice IP and copyright provisions and the T&Cs applying to the course.
Who is this for?
Writers, Script Editors, Story Editors, Development Executives, Executive Producers, Commissioners
Dates / Times:
Monday 20th November – Friday 24th November, 2023
Running LIVE daily
11:00am – 12:30pm (UK Time) & 3:30pm – 5:00pm (UK Time)
Contact [email protected] for more info
For more details contact: [email protected]
All Online Programmes will be conducted in English